Established in 2010, the Department of Management offers MBA with specialization in three streams – Finance, Human Resource Management and Marketing. Every year, 30 students join the program, from diverse backgrounds, states, culture and language. The Faculty of the Department imparts high-quality management education through rigorous academic inputs, regular management activities and seminar of national repute. The department provides a good research environment along with extensive infrastructural facilities. The department is involved in depth research work in the different functional areas of management. The strong research orientation of the Faculty is reflected through sponsored research projects and doctoral research through regular PhD programme. The department has Strong alumni network & students are well placed in reputed organisations
M. B. A.
Objectives of the program
- To empower students as leaders who can create innovative strategies and execute them in the market.
- To develop skills in successfully initiating, expanding and diversifying a business enterprise in new, up-coming areas.
- To provide students with the required tools for decision-making and data analysis
- To improve students' managerial skills through the use of case studies.
- To teach students the techniques and tools useful for financial analysis and control in today's business climate.
- To impart students the skills and knowledge required to ethically manage the business.
- To develop each student's strategic thinking.
- To develop family business successors as enterprising and knowledgeable owners of the business of their forefathers.
- Bachelor's degree from any recognized University in any discipline with 50% of marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for general category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Ph.D. in Management
Objectives of the program
- The Doctoral programme prepares the students for careers in teaching, research & industry. The Programme offer advanced management education in niche fields through knowledge creation and transfer and expand the body of knowledge comprising all aspects of management. The research emphasizes, applying the theoretical principals to practice for solving the practical problems of the industry.
- A consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned or in a cognate / allied subject with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels; 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Modern Computer Lab with latest software like SPSS, e-Views, Stata
- Prof. M.R.P. Singh has ongoing extramural funded-project on “Healthcare Services of Specialty Hospitals in Rajasthan: An Empirical Analysis of Marketing Practices” of Rs. 10.73 lakhs, sanctioned by UGC
|Achievement Title||Attached File|