- Building character values and simultaneously forging the careers of the students by developing analytical thinking, individual initiative and responsibility;
- Providing flexible, innovative academic and research programmes and support structures that are responsive to a broad range of learners and regional needs;
- Facilitating a wide range of learning opportunities for learners engaged in graduate, postgraduate and research programmes;
- Encouraging considerate and accountable faculty-student participatory interaction on local, state, national and international affairs;
- Recognizing a special obligation to educate the students coming from minorities and lower socio-economic strata of the society;
- Undertaking research and consultancy on the challenges the region is facing and contributing its expertise to the community;
- Providing means for capacity building for leadership and service through academic programmes, campus activities and creating opportunities for community involvement.
- Integration of Social Science with Science & Technology having high academic, technical & Ethical Standards keeping in view the changing global trends.
- Maintaining the standards in academics by inculcating Semester pattern, Academic Autonomy to the Constituent Departments, Credit System for ensuring horizontal mobility, continuous internal evaluation and cafeteria approach;
- Using innovative educational technologies to support adult learning principles and to provide flexible learning options. Adhering to the quality framework set by national bodies such as NAAC, NAB.
In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs.