Central University of Rajasthan
Admissions to DBT-supported M.Sc. Biotechnology Program- 2021-22
Instructions to candidates
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology/Zoology/Botany/Life-Sciences/Biochemistry/Genetics/ Biotechnology/Medicine/Pharmacy/ any other discipline of Biological Sciences as one of the major subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (or equivalent grade) in aggregate for general category and 45% (or equivalent grade) for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
Seat Matrix for Admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology Programme
Admission to M.Sc. Biotechnology program will be done solely on the basis of the valid GAT-B score/rank (conducted by Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Govt of India) of the candidate.
Last Date for submission of application form 20th September 2021
To apply online, use the link below.
List of the Documents required for application:
- GAT-B score/rank card
- Birth Certificate/Matric (10th/SSC/equivalent) Certificate with Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Marksheets and Degree Certificates
- Undertaking for inability to submit certificate/s due to COVID-19 (if applicable) (Annexure A to C)
In case of any query / clarification in online application, the candidate may write to “email@example.com” or
Call at: 9871530050, 8107966705, 9414060428.
3. Annexure A-C