As per the guidelines of UGC and the Supreme Court an Anti Sexual Harassment Cell has been established by the Central University of Rajasthan to provide a healthy and congenial atmosphere to the staff and students of the University. The cell was constituted to meet the four basic objectives:
a) To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against sexual harassment.
b) To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
c) To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
d) To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
1. Dr. Ritu B Rai
Five Teachers Representatives
1. Dr. Jitendra Kumar
2. Dr. Anjali Sharma
3. Dr. Suman Tapryal
4. Dr. Ruchita Verma
5. Dr. Ritu Singh
6. Dr. Rajeev M.M.
Two Non Teaching Staff:
1. Mr. Om Kumar Karn, Hindi Officer
2. Ms. Sobhagyavati Gupta, Assistant Librarian
1. Mrs. Rashmi Chaturvedi
1. Dr. Meenakshi, Dept of Yoga
University Complaint Committee (UCC)
1. Prof. Supriya Agarwal (Chairperson)
2. Mrs. Rashmi Chaturvedi (NGO Representative)
3. Dr. Bhumika Sharma
4. Dr. Ajit K Patra
5. Dr. Neeraj Panwar
6. Dr. Junali Deka
7. Dr. Pragati Jain
8. Dr. Ruchi Malik
9. Ms. Anuradha Mittal (Non Teaching Representative)