Principle Function of Sports Committee of the Curaj:-
- To organize and arrange for the conduct of club/league, intra-university tournaments and competitions in recognized games & sports.
- To frame rules for the conduct of interuniversity sports meet.
- To encourage sportsmanship generally and to promote friendly relations among constituent schools/clubs.
- To raise the standard of sports and athletics prevailing in the university and to work for development of character values through sports amongst the university students.
- To organize coaching camps on regional basis for university athletes.
- To encourage other such functions as may be entrusted it by relevant CURAJ bodies.
Members of Sports Committee
- Prof. Pradeep Verma, Chairman, Sports
- Er. Ravi Raj Choudhary, Secretary, Sports
- Dr. Krishan Kumar Sports Inst. /Guest Faculty
- Dr. Devesh Sharma, Dr. Deeksha Tripathi, President Athletics
- Dr. Jeevan Kumar, President Basketball
- Dr. Raghu Chitta, Dr. Brijesh Kumar, Dr. Hemlata Maglani, President Badminton
- Dr. Ritu Singh, Dr. Vijay Kumar Yadav, President Chess/carom
- Dr. Vishvanath Tiwari, President Cricket
- Dr. Partha Roy, Dr. Ajit Kumar patra, President Football
- Dr. Ajit Kumar patra, President Handball
- Dr. Jitendra Kuma, President Kabaddi
- Dr. Vipul Kakkar, Dr. Suman Tapryal, President Taekwondo
- Dr. Shiv Swroop, Dr. Tarun Kumar Bhatt , President Table Tennis/ Lawn Tennis
- Dr. Tarun Kumar Bhatt, President Volleyball