News and Announcements (read all)
- All the users are requested to check their library account after every transaction. If there is any discrepancy found, they should report it to the counter staff same day/next working day before closing of the counter. After that no complaint shall be entertained.
- Notice: Corporate Member's Membership
- Notice: Membership of Retired Faculty/Staff of CURAJ
- Notice: Schedule for Renewal of Library Membership of Senior Students/RS for session 2016-17
- Notice: Library membership renewal (Faculty & Staff)
- Notice: Personal Library Membership
- If you are not able to access any e-resources, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com.
- MGCL have made alternative arrangements to make available the article of wiley journals not subscribed by us , kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get the article on the same working day if the request is received before lunch and in morning of next working day if request is received in the afternoon.
- As per Institute norms , MGCL provides the similarity report of Ph.D. thesis only. All the Research Scholars are requested to send their report in full and single pdf including title page through their supervisor's institute e-mail . The size of PDF should not exceed 20MB and not more than 400pages.
- All the MGCL users are informed that the overdue fine above Rs 10.00 will only be accepted through Debit Card, No cash payment will be accepted.
Recent Publications by CURAJ
- A. Mondal* and A. P. Sunda* ,Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Ammonium/Phosphonium-based Protic Ionic Liquids: Influence of Alkyl to Aryl Group ,Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. ,2018
- Sarita Rani, Avinash Gothwal, Pawan K. Pandey, Pravin Pachouri, Umesh D. Gupta, Devendra Singh Chauhan, Umesh Gupta* HPMA-PLGA Based Nanoparticles for Effective in Vitro Delivery of Rifampicin Pharmaceutical Research. 36:19,2019
- Mandal CC, Mehta J, Prajapati VK Programmed Death 1 (PD 1)-Mediated T-Cell Apoptosis and Cancer Immunotherapy Apoptosis and Beyond: The Many Ways Cells Die, doi.-10.1002/9781119432463.ch29.,2018
- Jai Prakash Tripathi, Syed Abbas, Gui-Quan Sun, Debaldev Jana, Cui-Hua Wang Interaction between prey and mutually interfering predator in prey reserve habitat: Pattern formation and the Turing–Hopf bifurcation , Journal of the Franklin Institute, 355(15), 7466-7489, 2018
- S. P. Tiwari, Vijay K. Yadav, Priyanka Pal, B. K. Sharma Minimal Fuzzy Realization for fuzzy Behaviour: A Bicategory-theoretic Approach Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, 31(1-2), (2018) 105-121.,2018