- 24 hour medical/emergency services available.
- Well equipped vehicle to combat any emergency referral.
- Up to date stock of medicines,to deal with any emergency.
- Student counselling available,to help cope up with the studies,stress and other personal issues.
- Medically important days/awareness programmes conducted on regular basis.
- Co-ordinating in camps,to spread awareness regarding health among the nearby rural population.
- Mess committee member and advisor for health and hygiene.
- Free treatment given to all Labour class working on Campus
|Dr. Ankur Mittal||Mr. Akhilesh Tiwari||Ms. Jaskiran Verma|
Designation: Medical Officer
|Designation: Laboratory Attendant|| |
|Designation: Nursing Officer|
PHYSIOTHERAPY AND EXERCISE CLINIC
- University Health Centre provides quality Physiotherapy services for the students and faculty members of the university where various Muscular, Neurological and Arthrological conditions are being addressed. Sports Injuries, First Aid Support, Weight Management counselling, Exercise/ Fitness Counselling and Ergonomics and Postural Counselling are also being provided.
- Physiotherapy Clinic offers Electrotherapeutic Modalities, Therapeutic Exercises, Corrective Exercises and Manipulative techniques along with Physiotherapy and Training support to University Sports Teams.