Principle Function of Sports Committee of the Curaj:-
- To organize and arrange for the conduct of club/league, intra-university tournaments and competitions in recognized games & sports.
- To frame rules for the conduct of interuniversity sports meet.
- To encourage sportsmanship generally and to promote friendly relations among constituent schools/clubs.
- To raise the standard of sports and athletics prevailing in the university and to work for development of character values through sports amongst the university students.
- To organize coaching camps on regional basis for university athletes.
- To encourage other such functions as may be entrusted it by relevant CURAJ bodies.
Members of Sports Committee
- Prof. D.C. Sharma (Chairman, Sports)
- Prof Praveen Sahu (Dean Student’s Welfare)
- Dr. Vishvanath Tiwari (Director, Physical Education & Secretary, Sports)
- Dr. Suman Tapryal (Badminton President)
- Tarun Kumar Bhatt (Cricket President)
- Dr. Mahendra Saha ( Kabaddi; Cycling; Taekwondo President)
- Dr. Alok Kumar (Lawn Tennis President)
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Yadav (Athletics President)
- Dr. Vipul Kakkar (Table Tennis President)
- Dr. Krishna Kumar Mohbey (Chess; Carom; Billiards President)
- Dr. Brijesh Kumar Singh (Volley Ball President)
- Dr. Partha Roy (Football; Hockey President)
- Dr. Sivaji Chobe Vilas (Basketball; Hand Ball; Yoga; Gymnastics President)