Principle Function of Sports Committee of the Curaj:-
- To organize and arrange for the conduct of club/league, intra-university tournaments and competitions in recognized games & sports.
- To frame rules for the conduct of interuniversity sports meet.
- To encourage sportsmanship generally and to promote friendly relations among constituent schools/clubs.
- To raise the standard of sports and athletics prevailing in the university and to work for development of character values through sports amongst the university students.
- To organize coaching camps on regional basis for university athletes.
- To encourage other such functions as may be entrusted it by relevant CURAJ bodies.
Members of Sports & Games Committee
1. Prof. Rajesh Kumar (Chairman, Sports & Games)
2. Prof. Praveen Sahu (Dean Student’s Welfare)
3. Dr. Sunil G. Purohit (Director, Physical Education & Secretary, Sports & Games)
4. Dr. Sanjay Kumar (Statistics)
5. Mr. Ravi Raj Choudhary
6. Dr. Suman Tapryal
7. Dr. Sanjay Patel
8. Dr. Vijay Kumar Yadav
9. Dr. Neha Singh
10. Mr. Manoj Kumar Indoria